Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency. It is a decentralized digital currency without a central bank or single administrator that can be sent from user to user on the peer-to-peer bitcoin network without the need for intermediaries. Sources: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bitcoin
Do you know why you should choose to pay with bitcoin? Because it is 100% anonymous. And it is widely accepted. Basically in the hackers for hire underworld. I will show you a few steps to buying bitcoin easily from different networks. Let’s start!
Table of Contents
- Buying bitcoin from Coinbase
- Buying Bitcoin from Localbitcoin
- Buying Bitcoin from Coinmama
- Buy Bitcoin Using Cash App(Really Easy for a newbie)
Buying bitcoin from Coinbase
Payment method supported: Bank Transfer, Credit Card
- Sign Up for an Account at https://www.coinbase.com/signup
- Verify the account with your photo ID. It may take 2-3 Minute
- Go to Settings and select the Linked Accounts tab
- Select Link a New Account
- Select Debit Card
- Provide your card information (two small, temporary debits will be applied to your card)
- Go to your card’s online statement and find the two temporary debits
- Enter those amounts on Coinbase to complete adding and verifying your card
- Tap the menu icon near the top left of the screen to open the Navbar.
Buying Bitcoin from Localbitcoin
Payment Method: Bank, Wire, Cash
I don’t think i need to write the instruction to buy bitcoin from localbitcoin as they already have explained. Please follow this link: https://localbitcoins.com/guides/how-to-buy-bitcoins
Buying Bitcoin from Coinmama
Payment Method: Credit Card, Bank Transfer.
This is easier, Because you directly can give them seller bitcoin wallet address to payout.
They have a good clear instruction that how you can buy bitcoin from there website:
Follow The Instruction: https://www.coinmama.com/how-does-it-work
Buy Bitcoin Using Cash App(Really Easy for newbie)
Get the APP: https://cash.app
Follow the below Video: